The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018.
EBotex BV, located at Huisweersterweg 1, 9628 TS in Siddeburen, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.General
EBotex BV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
For what purpose and on what basis EBotex processes your personal data
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- Bank account number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example through correspondence and telephone contact
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different web pages
- Internet browser and device type (smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC)
EBotex BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
How long does EBotex BV store personal data
- Handling your order
- Handling your payment
- Sending of our digital newsletter
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes regarding our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- EBotex analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
EBotex BV does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the activities and goals for which your data is collected. Unless, by law, the law prescribes a longer retention period.Data processing with third parties
EBotex BV shares your personal data with various companies because this is necessary for the correct execution of the agreement (s) and to comply with any legal obligation. We conclude an agreement with companies that process your personal data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. The manner of data processing takes place in accordance with the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We work with;
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
- DHL (Parcel delivery)
- YourMailingListProvider/MailChimp (Sending digital newsletters, once a month)
- MultiSafePay (Processing of payments)
- PayPal (Processing of payments)
- Feedback Company (After you have received your order, you will have the opportunity to rate EBotex BV. You have the option to review Feedback Company with your name or anonymous (EBotex BV)
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties.View, adjust or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. To request the removal of your personal data, you must contact email@example.com. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another person, or an organization mentioned by you.
If you want to exercise your right to object and/or right to data portability or if you have other questions/comments about the data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy. This to protect your privacy. EBotex BV will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. EBotex BV would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do so via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-onsHow we protect personal data
EBotex BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com. EBotex BV has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- SSL: We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.